Lithium Ion Battery 5kWh 48V for ESS 5.5kW and All Voltacon Off Grid Inverters
In Stock, quick delivery in 48 hours. The most complete package for homegrown energy, plug n play installation, compact size, 5kWh lithium-ion storage, and ready for connection to the off-grid and hybrid inverter
Lithium Battery Console 5kWh - ESS-II-4810 - Modular - Compatible with All Voltacon solar inverters
The battery is compatible with the ESS 5.5kW, 10kW, and 15kW systems. It is used for expanding energy storage by 5kWh. The communication and power cables are included in the package for quick and safe expansion.
The same battery works with all the new off-grid inverters at 5kW, 8kW and 11kW, since the BMS communicates via the the RS485 port of the inverter.
For discharge current over 160A, a PDU (power distribution unit) is required for safer operation using 1000A rated copper bus bars. For installations with 8kW and 11kW MAX Solar-Inverters, it is important to utilize the PDU.
List of Off-Grid inverter - Battery Management System (BMS) Consistent
- Conversol, Axpert 5kW , V7, V5
- Conversol MKS-III, IV
- Converter VM-IV 5.6kW
- Max 8kW and Max-II 8kW and 7.2kW
List of Hybrid inverters - Battery Management System (BMS) Consistent
- Hybrid 5.5kW, 5kW Plus, 10kW and 15kW three phase
- All Infinisolar inverters
A details presentation file is available in the download section.
- Nominal voltage 51.2VDC
- Full charge voltage: 56V
- Full discharge voltage 42V
- Typical Capacity 100Ah
- Max continuous Discharging current 150A
- Max Discharging current 192A at 1 minute.
- Protection type: BMS, breaker
- Charge voltage 56V
- Charge current 20A (0.2C)
- Maximum charge current 50A (0.5C)
- Inner resistance <20m Ohm
- Dimensions: 214 x 621 x 550mm
- Weight 55kG
Important Notice: When the battery is connected to Voltacon off-grid inverters, the correct BMS protocol in Menu 5 is LIB and the BMS Communication cable is configured with the following pins
- Battery side 1-2 pin
- Inverter side 3-5 pin