Pylontech US2000C Lithium Iron Phosphate 48V 2.4kWh
The new US2000C can now reach 95% depth of discharge (DoD). Up to 16 batteries are connected in one systems using the internal BMS system, an external communication hub is not required.
The NEW US2000-C from Pylontech - 2.4kWh 48V
This is the new US2000C and US3000C batteries offer a higher depth of discharge - now a staggering 95% - and 16 units can be installed in parallel - double the capacity than before!
New Product Name: PYLON-US2000C
The US2000C is a HESS solar battery system provided by Pylontech, developed with its own lithium iron phosphate cell to ensure the highest safety value and most promising life cycle.
A self-designed BMS protects the cell from abnormal temperature, current, voltage, SoC and SoH.
The Pylontech US2000C - new depth of discharge 95%
Key Features and Advantages
- Vertical industry integration ensures a cycle life of 6000 cycles
- The compact and fashionable design fits in your home environment
- Deliver up to 2.4kW* with a single module (2.4KWh)
- Modular design gives the end customers the power of choice of capacity
- Compatible with a large number of Hybrid inverters
- Simple buckle fixing minimize the installation time and cost
- Provides pre-charge function to protect ESS system from surge current.
- Up to 16 units can be stacked in parallel without a special Hub
- Dry contact wake up technique
- Dual-active protection
Nominal Voltage V: 48V
Nominal Capacity: 2400Wh
Usable Capacity: 2280Wh
Dimensions: 442 x 410 x 89mm
Discharge Voltage: 44.5-53.5V
Charge Voltage: 52.5 - 53.5
Charge/Discharge Current: 25A, 50A(Max), 90A Peak
Communication Port: RS485, CAN
Single String: up to 16 batteries
Working Temperature: 0-50 ℃
Design Life: 15 years at 25℃
Cycle: >6000, 25℃