95mm² Helukabel NSGAFÖU 1.8/3kV Black. Pair of Battery Cables. 0.5 to 10 meters. Crimped
Suitable for high current applications over 300Amps, in hybrid and off-grid photovoltaics battery systems. Compatible voltages up to 100Vdc.
95mm² NSGAFÖU 1.8/3kV Black. Pair of Battery Cables. 0.5 to 10 meters. Crimped with copper tube terminals, 10mm stud.
This flexible single-conductor black rubber cable from Helukabel has a 1.8/3kV rated voltage. The cable is used for battery systems in hybrid and off grid solar and wind applications. It is ideal for safe and reliable connection between the battery bank and the MPPT charger.
This size battery cable is recommended for solar inverter with power rating 7kW and above. The following inverters have to be connected to lithium or AGM lead acid batteries using 70mm²
Conversol 8kW, 11kW
Voltasol Hybrid 10kW and 15kW.
- Bend radius (no. of ODs for fixed installation): 6
- Bend radius (no. of ODs for flexible installation): 10
- Cable features: Flame-retardant, Oil-resistant
- Cable Type: NSGAFÖU Flexible cable
- Colour: Black
- Core layout: Finely stranded according to VDE 0295, Class 5/IEC 60228 Class 5
- Cross section 1 x 95mm²
- Insulation material: Rubber
- Max. temperature range (fixed installation): +90°C
- Max. temperature range (flexible installation): +90°C
- Min. temperature range (fixed installation): -40°C
- Min. temperature range (flexible installation): -25°C
- No. of leads 1
- Nominal voltage: 3000V
- Nominal voltage U0: 1800V
- Outside diameter: 19.00mm
- Shielded: No
- Sold per metre: Yes
- Standards: VDE 0250, part 602
- Test voltage: 6000V