Kraus & Naimer Change Over Switch 2-Pole Single Phase 83A. Solar/Wind/Grid Dual Source
Manually select the source of power for single-phase load up to 83A. Frequently used in solar off-grid power systems if AC source 1 is disconnected AC source 2 can be switched on.
Manual Change Over Switch with center off, 3-positions 2-pole - 83A - Kraus & Naimer
The switch is operated manually between 3 positions (source 1, off , source 2). It is used in hybrid of off grid solar and wind applications with dual fed power to a single phase AC load.
The change-over switch will connect the AC load (230V/83A) to the solar inverter output or to the AC grid. The middle position (0) disconnects the load from the AC input.
- 63A Ith rated 2 pole, 3 position changeover switch without OFF.
- Suitable for Din-rail mounting.
- Escutcheon suitable for 45mm cut-out.
- Faceplate engraved ‘1, OFF, 2’.
- Grey & red padlockable handle.
- Din rail mounted.