Sparky Domestic EV Charger 7kW Type 2 with Mobile App 5m extension cable
PEN Protection, LCD display, 7.4kW max charging power at 32Amps. Earthing rod is not required. Available to buy from AMAZON
£470.00 Incl VAT.
Accepted Payment Methods
Sparky EV-Charger 7.4kW 230VAC. Type 2
Electric Vehicle Charger (EV) Sparky by Voltacon 7.4kW, 11kW and 22kW
Meet Sparky, the new EV Charger that sparks a conversation with your car. Made by Voltacon — the brand revolutionizing independent power generation — Sparky is a safer, smarter and more sustainable EV charger. This quality EV charger has full certification in the UK and Europe.
- Complete unit
- Online monitoring
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
- LCD screen with real-time information about the state of the charge
- Historic energy data is accessible from a mobile app or directly from the wallbox display
- Complies with the latest BSI and 18th Edition IET wiring regulations
- Made for direct outdoor installation with IP65 housing and toughened plastic casing
- Compatible with all Type 2 vehicles
- Fitted with 5-meter cable
- Type A 30mA+6mA DC leakage protection
- 5-year warranty
Safer and simpler
- The built-in protective earth neutral (PEN) eliminates the need for an earth rod and simplifies installation.
- Sparky EV chargers protect everyone from the dangerous electrical ground. PEN fault protection monitors your electrical system and automatically disconnects all poles including the earth conductor in the event of a fault.
- The RFID card controller is an extra safety feature. Use it to restrict access to the charger.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity gives you easy access to a range of charging data and allows you to program charging times.
- For domestic charging, the 7.4kW is the absolute maximum permitted for a single-phase system at 32A.
- For three-phase commercial systems, there are two Sparky products, the 11kW and 22kW.
|AC Power Input Rating||230VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Power Wiring||3 Wire - L1, N plus PE|
|AC Output Rating Power||7kW|
|AC Output Rating Current||32A|
|Connector Type||IEC 62196-2, Type 2 plug + 5m charging cable|
|Connector Mechanical Operating Life||>= 10000 times (Plug in & pull out with no load)|
|USER INTERFACE & CONTROL|
|Charging Control||APP-controlled, Butto-controlled, Card-controlled|
|Display screen||3.5-inch LCD screen (Optional)|
|Indicators||1 LED Indicator with multiple colors ~Power/Charging/Fault/Network|
|Communication interface (Optional)||Wifi (2.4/5GHz) or Bluetooth|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 75ºC ambient|
|Operating Temperature||-30 to 55ºC ambient|
|Operating Humidity||Up to 95% non-condensing|
|Short Circuit Protection||Yes|
|Over Load Protection||Yes|
|Over Voltage Protection||Yes|
|Under Voltage Protection||Yes|
|Leakage Protection||Yes, Type B Residual Current Monitoring Unit built-in|
|Ground Protection||Yes, designed for TN-C-S power supply system|
|No earth electrodes Protection||Optional, designed for the UK and other regions using TN-C power supply system|
|Load balance via RS-485||Work with RS-485 version M3 Charge-Mate (require additional purchase)|
|Dimension (HxWxD, mm)||400x210x145|
|Charging Cable Length (total)||5m or customize length (<= 7.5m)
An external Case B charging socket without charging cable is optional
|MOUNTING POEL MECHANICAL (Optional)|
|Dimension (HxWxD, mm)||1117x240x112|
|Enclosure Material||Stainless steel|
|OEM CUSTOMIZE OPTIONS|
|Logo on Front panel||Yes|
|Length of charging cable||Yes|
Write a review: