Conversol Max-II 8kW Off Grid Inverter / Charger With Time Charging - 150A MPPT
In Stock. Dispatch in 1-2 days
This is a multi-function inverter, combining the functions of an inverter, solar charger, and battery charger to offer uninterruptible power support in a single package. The comprehensive LCD display offers user-configurable and easy-accessible button operations such as battery charging current, AC or solar charging priority, and acceptable input voltage based on different applications.
New Conversol 8kW Max-II Off Grid Inverter/Charger RGB Programmable Screen
- Latest generation multifunction inverter in a single package
- Functions as an inverter, solar charger and battery charger
- Uninterruptible power support
- Comprehensive liquid crystal display (LCD) with user configuration and easy-to-access touch buttons
- Range of configurable operations, including battery charging current, AC or solar charging priority and acceptable input voltage ranges
- Mobile monitoring
- Integrated timer charger for charging the batteries with a low rate (economy tariff) at night.
Setting new standards
No longer just for off-grid living, solar inverters are set to become standard in homes and properties everywhere. The new 8kW inverter/charger from Voltacon gives you high-performance technology that’s easy to use. All you need is a simple power connection to the inverter, and you’ll be ready to start generating clean solar energy within minutes!
Designed not just for modern energy needs but also for modern spaces, the Conversol MAX-II 8kW is sleek, attractive and well-designed. The inverter/charger features a coloured LCD with a circular LED RGB strip that changes colour based on the status of the inverter. Users can simply look at the colour of the strip to see what operation the inverter/charger is running.
This multifunction inverter offers a powerful 150A solar charger. If backup power is required, the device can be charged from the mains or a generator at 120A.
Room for expansion
Expanding the system is easy. For example, 1 to 6 inverters can be used in parallel to serve single-phase and three-phase power systems.
In addition, Voltacon is an all-electric company that supports the full electrification of homes and commercial properties using solar panels, wind turbines and lithium-ion batteries.
Charge your EV
Thanks to the impressive power of the inverter, you can use it to charge your electric vehicle while feeding electricity to your home appliances. At Voltacon, we supply type 1 and type 2 EV chargers. To learn more, visit our chargers page, featuring Wallbox and EV Sparky.
Main Technical Features
- Pure sine wave inverter
- Customizable status LED ring with RGB lights
- Touchable button with 5” colored LCD
- Built-in Wi-Fi for mobile monitoring (APP is required)
- Supports USB On-the-Go function
- Built-in anti-dusk kit
- Reserved communication ports for BMS (RS485, CAN-BUS, RS232)
- Configurable input voltage ranges for home appliances and personal computers via LCD control panel
- Configurable output usage timer and prioritization
- Configurable charger source priority via LCD control panel
- Configurable battery charging current based on applications via LCD control panel
- Compatible to utility mains or generator power
|MODEL||Conversol MAX II 8000|
|PARALLEL CAPABILITY||YES, 6 units|
|Selectable Voltage Range||170-280 VAC (For Personal Computers)
90-280 VAC (For Home Appliances)
|Frequency Range||50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing)|
|AC Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode)||230VAC ± 5%|
|Transfer Time||15 ms (For Personal Computers)
20 ms (For Home Appliances)
|Waveform||Pure sine wave|
|No Load Power Consumption||< 75W|
|DC Voltage||12 VDC ± 5%, 100W|
|Battery Voltage||48 VDC|
|Floating Charge Voltage||54 VDC|
|Overcharge Protection||66 VDC|
|SOLAR CHARGER & AC CHARGER|
|Solar Charger Type||MPPT|
|Maximum PV Array Power||8000W (4000W x 2)|
|MPPT Range @ Operating Voltage||90 ~ 450 VDC|
|Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage||500 VDC|
|Maxmum Solar Charge Current||150A|
|Maximum AC Charge Current||120A|
|Maximum Charge Current||150A|
|Dimension, D x W x H (mm)||158.4 x 503.6 x 530.8|
|Net Weight (kgs)||20|
|Humidity||5% to 95% Relative Humidity(Non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-15°C to 60°C|