ABS Solar Panel Mounting Brackets for Marine/Caravan/Flat Roof
All weather plastic (ABS) mounting brackets - Black & White
Caravan Mounting Brackets
Screwless Mounting System for All Solar Panels
Easy Installation, holes are drilled in each ABS-bracket to match the fixing holes on the solar panel frame. The brackets are fixed to the solar panel using self-tapping screws (not included). The last step, the brackets are bonded to the roof using an a strong sealant/adhesive suitable for extra strong bonding, for example Sikaflex 252, Sikaflex 521 UV adhesive.
In the box, we added a kit with a set of four corner brackets. They are compatible with any aluminium framed PV panels for a safe fixing on caravans, vehicles, boats and motorhomes or any other flat surface.
The solar panels is supported at the right height above the surface to optimum airflow to ensure the best perfromance and function in all conditions
Size (1 bracket): 15x15x6.5cm
- Caravan / Boat PV Corner Mounting Brackets (4 pieces)
- Caravan/ Boat PV Side Spoiler Mounting Brackets (2 pieces)
- Caravan / Boat PV Cable Entry Gland (1 piece)
Versatility & Simplicity
- Ideal for bonding to the roof - no need for drilling
- Strong side support for small and large solar panels
- Great for motorhomes, campervans, caravans, lorries, buses, boats and yachts
- Can also be used on flat roofs of buildings, sheds, garages or other flat surfaces
- For large solar panels 100W and more, used on high-speed vehicles, an additional pair of our side brackets or our six bracket kit is recommended.