Victron Multiplus-II GX for AC Charging with Lithium Ion Battery Energy Storage
Available from End of October 2022. Pre Order Now to Secure Your Order.
Multifunction inverter with AC charger for connection to existing Solar PV system with feed in tariff. It works with lithium ion and AGM lead acid batteries.
No Solar Panels ! No Problem ! The AC Charging System will energise your lithium ion batteries using low cost electricity from the mains. The stored energy will be used during the peak hours but that will cost you only 5p per kwh.
- There is no need to feed energy back to the grid.
- There is no need to apply for expensive feed in tariff contracts with your energy provider.
- Complete freedom and piece of mind with an expandable system that will reduce your energy bills
- It works without solar panels but you can add photovoltaics modules at any time
- 5kW Multiplus-II GX Inverter with AC chargerLithium Ion Batteries (from 2.4kWh to 15kWh)
- Battery Cables and protection fuses
- Single phase digital energy meter
- Mounting brackets for batteries.
- 5 meter ac mains cable
- Wi-Fi online monitoring
- Sensor Current transformer 100A : 50mA
- Nominal Capacity: 2.4 kWh
- Usable Capacity: 2.2 kWh
- Capacity: 50 Ah
- Nominal Voltage: 48V
- D.o.D: 95%
- Weight: 24kg
- Low voltage in 48V, 74Ah DoD: 95%
- Dimension: 442mm (W)x132mm (H)x420mm (D)
- Vertical industry integration ensures more than 6000 cycles with 95% DoD
For a self-consumption system this is different, as there is always a grid present. With Grid assist functionality the grid can be used seamlessly, whenever there is a high peak load, meaning the inverter can be sized according to the base load.
Notice: If the Multiplus-II GX is not available a Cerbo-GX will be added to your order with Multiplus-II 5Kw