Helukabel 70mm² Battery Flexible Cables Double Insulated
Battery Cables 12V, 24V, 48V systems, short circuit and earth fault proof up to 1000V. Prices are per meter.
Helukabel 70mm2 Battery / Welding Flexible Cable.
Helukabel Cables Made in Germany
The safety of electrical connections is paramount is photovoltaics systems, the cross-section of the cable and insulation should be designed correctly to avoid electrical fire and electric shock. From the technical point of view a battery cable with the right diameter and length will keep the power losses to the minimum level.
For solar photovoltaic systems (on grid, hybrid and off-grid) or even traction applications, the 50mm2 is the best option for 12V, 24V and 48V systems. The cable is tested to 6000V dc voltage.
A pair of crimps is included with each cable.
NSGAFÖU 3kV 1x70 mm² BK Part no. 38509
- Special rubber-insulated single core cables to DIN VDE 0250 part 602
- Temperature range flexing -25°C to +80°C fixed installation -40°C to +80°C
- Permissible conductor operating temperature +90°C
- Nominal voltage U0/U 1,8/3 kV
- Max. permissible operating voltage - 3-Phase and single phase operation 2,1/3,6 kV - DC operation 2,7/5,4 kV
- Test voltage 6 kV
- Minimum bending radius flexing 10x outer Ø fixed installation 6x outer Ø
- Tinned copper conductor, to DIN VDE 0295 cl.5, fine wire, BS 6360 cl.5, IEC 60228 cl.5
- EPR-insulation, compound type 3GI3 to DIN VDE 0207-20
- Outer casing: Polychloroprene 5GM3 acc. to DIN VDE 0207-21
- Colour black
- Lengths from 1meter onwards.
Download the data sheet Product Code: 0790404942388