Hoppecke OPzV | Solar Power Batteries
The 2V OPzV batteries use tubular plate technology. They have very long life expectancy (over 20 years) and high cycle stability
HOPPECKE Batteries OPzV 2V Solar Power
Battery Type: solar.power, OPzV
Our OPzV Batteries are of the best quality sealed lead-acid stationary batteries with fixed electrolytes in gel. The sealed battery construction makes HOPPECKE OPzV solar.power batteries maintenance-free. No more water refilling.
One of the most important aspects of the operation of an off-grid system is to ensure extremely high cycling expectancy. In off-grid applications, batteries are changed many times during their life span.
By using tubular plates in combination with gauntlets at their positive tubular plates, very high cycling expectancy can be achieved. HOPPECKE single cells of the OPzV solar.power type series have a cycling expectancy of up to 1600 cycles with 80% depth of discharge.
The electrolyte of HOPPECKE OPzV solar.power batteries is fixed in gel what causes even the option of a horizontal assembly (optional). The OPzV solar.power range is optimal for application in sectors with high charge and discharge operation load like solar and off-grid applications. The design as DIN-product in accordance with DIN 40742 gives the highest compatibility by changing existing battery systems or integration in case of enlargement of already existing batteries.
- Stability, durability, and maximum cycle
- Highest reliability in the supply of off-grid networks
- Highest project flexibility provided by excellent storage capability
- Greatest safety due to sealed gel-technology (VRLA) - reduced maintenance requirements
- The closed-loop for substance recovering in the accredited recycling system provides optimal environmental compatibility