Voltacon Lithium Ion LFP Battery 2.4kWh 48V, Li2021 with Pylontech Cells
Available from End of November 2022.
Lithium battery console with 2.4kWh stored energy at 48V, with optional indoor or outdoor cabinet. 12 Years design life and 90% depth of discharge. Compatible with wide range of hybrid and off-grid inverters with 16 in 1 BMS.
VOLTACON LITHIUM BATTERY CONSOLE 2.4KWH
16 in 1 Compatible BMS that works with 16 brands of solar inverters
The cost and performance of lithium batteries continuously improve, the power density makes the consoles significantly smaller and compact. The round trip process, DC-to-storage-to-DC energy efficiency of the storage bank, or the fraction of energy put into the storage that can be retrieved, is one of the most important characteristics. That means less than 5% of your stored energy is lost in the conversion process.
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES
- Extremely high efficiency, round trip efficiency 95%
- Very low standby consumption less than 0.5Watt
- Higher discharge and starting current compared to lead-acid
- Energy density 100-200Wh/kg
- Power density 1500-2000W/kg
- Recharge time 1hour to 100%
- Operating temperature from 0°C to 45°C
- We offer 48V50Ah (CATL) batteries with sophisticated & reliable BMS.
- You can connect them in parallel to make 2.4kwh to 120kWh system.
- Easy to install and free of maintenance
- Long-lasting (up to 6000cycles)
- Can be used on-grid and off-grid
- IEC62619 & UN38.3 certificates.
- Compatible inverters: Voltacon, Growatt, Kelong, Goodwe, Sermatec(SMT), Studer, Victron, Deye, TBB Power, Schneider, Voltronic, LuxPower, Afore, Megarevo, Solis.
- Model: 48V50Ah LFP battery
- Size: 19inches*2U*410mm. 442 x 410 x 89mm
- Life expectancy: over 6000 cycles, equivalent to 10-12 years
- Certificate: UN38.3, IEC62619Connections: Parallel
|Battery Model||Li2021 48V50Ah LFP|
|Chemistry||LFP (Lithium iron phosphate battery)|
|Unit Dimension||440mm* 430mm * 88.5mm (2U)|
|Standard Charge Current||25A|
|Maximum Charge Current||50A|
|Maximum Discharge Rate||50A|
|Communication Protocol||RS485, CAN|
|Cycle Life||≥[email protected]/0.5C|
|Operating Temperature||Charge: 0°C-45°C, Discharge: -20°C-60°C|
|Storage Temperature||Within 1month -20-45°C|