16mm Helukabel 1.8/3kV Black. Pair of Battery Cables. 0.5 to 5 meters. Crimped. Lithium Ion and Lead Acid Batteries
This flexible multi-strand black rubber cable from Helukabel Germany has a 1.8/3kV rated voltage. The cable is double-insulated with tinned copper-stranded wires. Ideal and safe connection for 12V, 24V, and 48V battery-based photovoltaic system. Crimped on both ends. TUV, IEC certified.
16mm2 NSGAFÖU 1.8/3kV Black. Pair of Battery Cables. 2 to 5 meters. Crimped with copper tube terminals, 10mm stud.
This flexible single-conductor black rubber cable from Helukabel has a 1.8/3kV rated voltage. The cable is used for battery systems in hybrid and off-grid solar and wind applications. It is ideal for a safe and reliable connection between the battery bank and the MPPT charger.
This type of cable is widely used in solar photovoltaic installation with energy storage, motor homes, boats, and other automotive applications. The double insulation is particularly useful for protecting the appliances and the users from accidental short circuits or direct contact with live wires.
Manufacturer: Helukabel Germany.
- Bend radius (no. of ODs for fixed installation): 6
- Bend radius (no. of ODs for flexible installation): 10
- Cable features: Flame-retardant, Oil-resistant
- Cable Type: NSGAFÖU Flexible cable
- Colour: Black
- Core layout: Finely stranded according to VDE 0295, Class 5/IEC 60228 Class 5
- Cross section 1 x 16mm²
- Insulation material: Rubber
- Max. temperature range (fixed installation): +90°C
- Max. temperature range (flexible installation): +90°C
- Min. temperature range (fixed installation): -40°C
- Min. temperature range (flexible installation): -25°C
- No. of leads 1
- Nominal voltage: 3000V
- Nominal voltage U0: 1800V
- Outside diameter: 15.5mm
- Shielded: No
- Sold per metre: Yes
- Standards: VDE 0250, part 602
- Test voltage: 6000V