Conversol A9 3000W, 24V, Off-Grid Inverter up to 450VDC, Battery Independent, Bluetooth
Conversol 3kW 24V 80A MPPT with Bluetooth Connectivity
Third Generation of Solar Inverters - Operation with & without battery
The forefront inverter at 3kW has now a lot more to offer to the off-grid market. Loaded with active power factor compensation (P.F 1.0) high input voltage from solar panels and detachable LCD display.
By increasing the PV input voltage 120-450V, the efficiency of the DC-DC controller ramps up due to the lower current flowing through the conductors. For example, it is more efficient to run a long string of 12 solar panels in series, which means around 400V and 9.5A max current, as opposed to 4 strings of 3 panels with 36A.
Our ultimate target in photovoltaic systems is to establish high voltage with low current, hence thinner conductors and less losses.
3G-3024-B-145 (3KW/24VDC, 80A MPPT, max 500V PV)
Our solar engineers advise you to install the PV DC switch . Connecting the solar panels in series will increase the open-circuit voltage up to 450V which can be dangerous the installers do not use the right equipment to isolate the panels. The recommended switch/disconnector is rated at 25A and 1000Vdc.
- Reserved communication port for BMS (RS485, CAN-BUS or RS232)
- Off-Grid Conversol VM III 1.5K/3K/5K
- W/*1 MPPT Solar Charger Controller
- MPPT range from 120V to 450V
- Removable LCD
- Not suitable for parallel operation
- NEW! Battery Optional
- NEW! Improved Monitoring Features – Removable USB, RS232/RS485, Bluetooth, Android
- NEW! Removable LCD Display Control Module
- NEW! Reserved BMS Port (customization to other battery types, OEM orders only)
- Max 80A MPPT solar charger and support up to 4kw PV array
- High PV input volt up to 500V open circuit
- Increased charging voltage up to 31.5V @ 24V, or 61V @ 48V
- High-frequency pure sine wave design
- Suitable for Off-Grid or with Grid
- Generator starter dry contact
- Programmable parameters on LCD
- Max up to 60A utility charging
- Adjustable charging voltage
- Lightweight, easy to install
- 2X surge capacity
- FREE monitoring software
- LCD Display + LED indicators
Removable LCD control module - equipped with Bluetooth Connectivity
This removable LCD control module can be turned into the remote control panel. Users can install the LCD panel in an accessible area away from the inverter. The panel has a connectivity range of up to 20 meters.
Integrated Bluetooth interface with Android App
Conversol A9 series is an integrated Bluetooth interface ready for mobile monitoring. It’s easy to be configured with a PC or laptop with a Bluetooth interface. This technology allows wireless communication up to 6~7m in an open space. Now, WatchPower App is available in the google store.
Supports USB On-the-Go function
Conversol A9 series supports USB On-the-Go function to facilitate data upload/download.
The inverter can keep supplying power to the loads from PV energy or the grid without a battery being connected.
EAN CODE: 0610877900794
|Conversol A9 3kVA Off Grid - Inverter Specification|
Conversol A9 3kVA Off Grid (VMIII)
|Selectable Voltage Range||170-280 VAC (For Personal Computers)|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing)|
|AC Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode)||230VAC ± 5%|
|Efficiency (Peak)||90% - 93%|
|Transfer Time||15 ms (For Personal Computers)
20 ms (For Home Appliances)
|Waveform||Pure sine wave|
|Floating Charge Voltage||
SOLAR CHARGER & AC CHARGER
|Maximum PV Array Power||
|MPPT Range @ Operating Voltage||
|Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage||
|Maximum Solar Charge Current||80 A|
|Maximum AC Charge Current||60 A|
|Maximum Charge Current||80 A|
|Standby Power Consumption||-|
|Dimension, D X W X H (mm)||
150x 300 x 400
|Net Weight (kgs)||9KG|
|Humidity||5% to 95% Relative Humidity(Non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||-10℃ to 50℃|
|Storage Temperature||-15℃ to 60℃|
* There are charging current selection only available for 230VAC system.
Product specifications are subject to change without further notice