Voltacon Flexible Solar Panel 120Watt
Unroll this durable solar panel on any flat or curved surface and start charging your batteries or feeding energy to your solar inverter. Ideal for caravans, motorhomes and boards
Special Price £99.00 Incl VAT. Regular Price £125.00 Incl VAT.
Accepted Payment Methods
Voltaflex 120W Flexible Solar Panel. 12/24V Off Grid.
A flexible solar panel offers a lot of advantages for people who want to bring the comfort of their home on the road. Not only is it flexible for installation on flat or curved roofs but also it is flexible for a variety of applications such as:
- Charging directly 12V and 24V batteries
- Optimized charging with MPPT chargers
- Ideal for small off-grid combined inverter/chargers (12V to 230VAC)
Why Voltaflex Solar Panels?
- Flexible and Slimline: Thickness is only 2mm (0.08").Compared with the traditional aluminum frame panel, the flexible panel has a certain degree of bending, it is not fragile and appears to be ultra elastic fo curved surfaces.
- Easy-to-use in daily life, the perfect companion for RVs, boats, tent, solar lighting system, and other outdoor equipment. It produces more than 0.5kWh per day
- Reverse Current Protection: Built-in blocking diode to prevent battery discharge at night, and prevent the flexible panel from current backflow to damage circuit board in cells.
- High Quality: Monocrystalline cells with fiberglass and PC surface make the panel more durable. Water-proof design makes it suit for kinds of Weather.
- Excellent Compatibility: 1 Flexible panel is suited for 12V system，2 panels can apply for 24V system in series and 12V system in parallel. We strongly advise our customers to use our Voltacon or Victron MPPT battery charger to maximise the efficiency of the system up to 20%
- Number of cells: 36pcs
- Technology: High efficiency monocrystalline
- Power: 120W with 0 - 5W positive tolerance
- Open circuit voltage: 21.6V
- Short circuit current: 7.1A
- Vmpp: 18V
- Impp: 6.67A
- Operating temperature : -40 oC to +80 oC
- Dimensions: 1130x690x2mm
Electrical Characteristics 120W Photovoltaic Module
|Maximum Power (W)||VS-FL-120-M36|
|Power Tolerance (%)||0~+3% or 0-5Watt|
|Maximum Power Voltage (V)||18V|
|Maximum Power Current (A)||6.67A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (V)||21.6V|
|Short Circuit Current (A)||7.10A|
|Module Effciency (%)||20%|
|Maximum System Voltage (V)||1000|
|Maximum Reverse Current (A)||20|
|Standard Test Condition:||Irradiance 1000W/m², module temperature 25°C, AM1.5|
|Number of Cells||pcs||36|
|Size of Cell||mm||156x156|
|Size of Module||mm||1130x690x2|
|Connector||MC4 compatible PV1-F|
Absolute Maximum Ratings
|Temperature Range (°C)||-40oC ~ +85oC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity (Pa)||5400|
|Allowable Hail Load||25mm ice-ball with velocity of 23m/s|
Write a review: