MODBUS Card RS485 for Energy Meter SDM Eastron
MODBUS Communication card for solar inverters. Quick and easy connection between multiple inverters and computers. Control the energy for self-consuption and battery charging. External Modbus card for Energy Meter solution for Voltasol and InfiniSolar Plus 3KW, lnfinisolar 3P 10KW.
Part code: MODBUS PVM-MCN-EN
MODBUS Card for Energy Meter
This card will establish communication between your UPS, solar PV inverter (on-grid and off-grid) and your computer (PC) using the MODBUS protocol. It is also the essential component for Hybrid Solar System with grid support and energy meter.
Main features of the card:
- Implements MODBUS RTU protocol
- Enables MODBUS functions including read Holding Registers and write Registers
- Communication via RS232 and RS485 interface
Using the Modbus card, a hybrid solar inverter is connected to energy meter with RS485 communication port. This communication strategy will control the self-consumption via Modbus card to control power generation and battery charging of the inverter.
The modbus card is required with 3kW , 5kW and 10kW Hybrid Inverters Infinisolar and Voltasol. Modbus card regulates the self-consumption using the readings from the energy meter. It is also controls the power generation and battery charging process of the inverter
Product Characteristics & Specifications
- Network Connection: RS-485 and RS232/RS-485 through isolated RJ45 port
- Protocol Support: Modbus RTU
- Power Consumption: 0.5 watt (max.)
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40°C
- Operating Humidity: 0 ~ 95%
- Baud Rate: 2400 bps/4800 bps/9600 bps/19200 bps
- Parity: Even/Odd/None
- Dimension, D x W x H (mm): 84 x 43 x 14
- Net Weight (kgs): 34.7 g
Modbus II Operating Instructions