Programming Console Cable UOTEK UT-8801
As the development of PC, USB port starts to replace most of the low speed external ports from old PC. In industrial field, most of the devices or equipments are still using RS-232 interface. In this situation, we need to use USB to RS-232 converter to complete the data transmission between PC and RS-232 equipment.
UOTEK USB to RS-232 Converter USB V2.0(Actived screw)
This cable has a converter with ICs from RS232 to USB, it is used for programming the Voltacon solar inverters or establishing communication with the Pylontech, Pytes, Dyness and other lithium batteries.
UT-8801 is a universal USB/RS-232 converter without external power. It complies with USB, RS-232 standards; it converts single-side USB signals to RS-232. This converter is with built-in zero delay auto receiving and transmitting conversion and unique I/O circuit auto control data flow direction, plug & play. It is compatible with current communication software and hardware.
UT-8801 converter provides a connection for point-to-point communication. The baud rate can be 300-460,800bps. The power and data flow indicators indicate the working status.
- Compatible with USB (UniversalSerial Bus) VER：2.0
- Supports RS-232 interface
- Standard DB9 serial port
- Baud rate:300bps~460.8kbps
- Supports auto-handshake protocol
- Supports long-distance wake up and power management
- USB-powered, no need external power supply
- ±15KV ESD protection
- ASIC USB port to serial port communication
- Operating temperature: -40℃ to 85℃
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95%
- Supports Win2000/2003/2008/2012/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/CE/Mac/Linux