Helukabel 50mm Cable | Crimped | Double Insulated | 12V 24V 48V
Battery Cables 12V, 24V, 48V systems and compatible up to 100V. Prices are per meter
£17.00 Incl VAT.
Accepted Payment Methods
Cables & Connectors
Helukabel 50mm2 Battery / Welding Flexible Cable.
Helukabel Cables Made in Germany
The safety of electrical connections is paramount is photovoltaics systems, the cross section of the cable and insulation should be designed correctly to avoid electrical fire and electric shock. From the technical point of view a battery cable with the right diameter and length will keep the power losses to the minimum level.
For solar photovoltaic systems (on grid, hybrid and off-grid) or even traction applications, the 50mm2 is the best option for 12V, 24V and 48V systems. The cable is tested to 6000V dc voltage.
NSGAFÖU 3kV 1x50 mm² BK Part no. 38509
- Special rubber-insulated single core cables to DIN VDE 0250 part 602
- Temperature range flexing -25°C to +80°C fixed installation -40°C to +80°C
- Permissible conductor operating temperature +90°C
- Nominal voltage U0/U 1,8/3 kV
- Max. permissible operating voltage - 3-Phase and single phase operation 2,1/3,6 kV - DC operation 2,7/5,4 kV
- Test voltage 6 kV
- Minimum bending radius flexing 10x outer Ø fixed installation 6x outer Ø
- Tinned copper conductor, to DIN VDE 0295 cl.5, fine wire, BS 6360 cl.5, IEC 60228 cl.5
- EPR-insulation, compound type 3GI3 to DIN VDE 0207-20
- Outer casing: Polychloroprene 5GM3 acc. to DIN VDE 0207-21
- Colour black
- Lengths from 1meter onwards.
Product Code: 0790404944153
Write a review: