Solar cable 6mm in red. Double Insulation. 100m drum
Solar cable HIKRA-Pro. A reel of 100meter 6mm2. Insulation colour black. HIKRA PLUS EN50618 6,0 mm², black, outer-Ø 6,0 mm (PU 100m) H1Z2Z2-K, EN 50618:2014, TÜV
Hikra-Pro Solar Cable 6mm2 RED Insulation
Another important component for any solar photovoltaic system that plays paramount in low loss power transmission. Our cables are TÜV certified and branded under the name HIKRA® PRO. They meet the requirements of the DKE (German Electrical Commission) and features the best mechanical and electrical characteristics. The high quality double insulation protects the cable from any temperature between -40° C to +90° C.
The special insulation compound is waterproof and suitable for direct burial in earth.
We supply only colour coded cables for safe and easy installation. The red cables are intended for use in positive (+) DC voltage and black cable are used for negative (-) DC voltage.
HIKRA PLUS EN50618 6,0 mm², black, outer-Ø 6,0 mm (PU 100m) H1Z2Z2-K, EN 50618:2014, TÜV R 60108819
Voltacon selected a dedicated photovoltaic cable for all PV solar systems for outdoor/indoor conditions. HIKRA cables have high resistant to atmospheric conditions as UV radiation and abrasion.
A cable that last for life. Key Advantages
- UV-Resistant, ozone-, acid-, alkali,weather-resistanc and water proof
- Flame-retardant, halogen-free
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Highly flexible for high mechanical stress
- Insulation Sheath colour: black / red
- Suitable for extrement temperature conditions.
- If incinerated it does not generate toxic gases.
- 25- years warranty to match the warranty of your solar panels
- Tin-plated copper strand, fine wire as per IEC 60228 class 5
- Double insulated
- Special chemical compound for insulation