Pylontech US2000C Lithium Ion Phosphate Battery 48V 2.4kWh
The new US2000C can now reach 95% depth of discharge (DoD). Up to 16 batteries are connected in one system using the internal BMS system, an external communication hub is not required.
The NEW US2000-C from Pylontech - 2.4kWh 48V
This is the new US2000C and US3000C batteries offer a higher depth of discharge - now a staggering 95% - and 16 units can be installed in parallel - double the capacity than before!
New Product Name: PYLON-US2000C
The US2000C is a HESS solar battery system provided by Pylontech, developed with its own lithium iron phosphate cell to ensure the highest safety value and most promising life cycle.
A self-designed BMS protects the cell from abnormal temperature, current, voltage, SoC and SoH.
The Pylontech US2000C - new depth of discharge 95%
We uploaded a list with all the compatible inverters. To ensure the BMS is working properly it is important to connect the right RJ45 communication cable. Please consult with your inverter supplier.
Key Features and Advantages
- Vertical industry integration ensures a cycle life of 6000 cycles
- The compact and fashionable design fits in your home environment
- Deliver up to 2.4kW* with a single module (2.4KWh)
- Modular design gives the end customers the power of choice of capacity
- Compatible with a large number of Hybrid inverters
- Simple buckle fixing minimize the installation time and cost
- Provides pre-charge function to protect ESS system from surge current.
- Up to 16 units can be stacked in parallel without a special Hub
- Dry contact wake up technique
- Dual-active protection
Nominal Voltage V: 48V
Nominal Capacity: 2400Wh
Usable Capacity: 2280Wh
Dimensions: 442 x 410 x 89mm
Discharge Voltage: 44.5-53.5V
Charge Voltage: 52.5 - 53.5
Charge/Discharge Current: 25A, 50A(Max), 90A Peak
Communication Port: RS485, CAN
Single String: up to 16 batteries
Working Temperature: 0-50 ℃
Design Life: 15 years at 25℃
Cycle: >6000, 25℃