Victron SmartSolar MPPT 250/85-MC4 -SCC125085511 or Tr VE.Can. SCC125085411
Victron SmartSolar MPPT 250/85-MC4 or Tr VE.Can
Solar Charge Controller
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, SmartSolar maximizes this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. SmartSolar maintains battery health, extending its life.
The VE.Can abbreviation refers to remote monitoring over the internet and controlling over Bluetooth via the VictronConnect App.
PV terminal options:
- TR - one positive and one negative screw terminal.
- MC4 - 3 pairs of paralleled MC4 connectors.
Feature highlights common to all models
- Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT).
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions.
- Outstanding conversion efficiency.
- Natural convection cooling.
- Automatic battery voltage recognition.
- Flexible charge algorithm.
- Over-temperature protection and power derating when the temperature is high
Remote Monitoring and Control
Remotely control and monitor the extensive features of your SmartSolar MPPT charger with built-in Bluetooth by pairing it with your smartphone or other devices via VictronConnect. If your installation is connected to the internet Victron Remote Management Portal (VRM) provides access to the full power of your MPPT, anytime, anywhere; both services are free to use. For remote installations - even when there is no internet connection or phone signal nearby - you may be able to monitor your MPPT by Bluetooth-pairing with a LoRaWAN (long-range wide area network) device, available optionally.
Optional SmartSolar Control Display
By adding the SmartSolar Control Display you will be able to check the status of your Charger and battery-storage at a glance. Simply plug it into the face of your MPPT charger to provide you with real-time monitoring and set-up capabilities.
Victron SmartSolar Charge Controller Overview