Panel Mounted Waterproof DC Circuit Breaker 20A & 30AMP Fuse Reset Car RV Boat 12V-48V
High-current circuit breaker, using bimetal structures, when the circuit is overloaded, quickly power protection
Battery In-line Circuit Breaker 12V,24V,48V. Panel Mounted
- High-current circuit breaker, using bimetal structures, when the circuit is overloaded, quickly power protection.
- Widely used in special vehicles, off-road vehicles winch, yachts and ships electrical control.
- Surface mount and protective stud insulators included.
- Rated Current: 20 AMP and 30AMP
- Thermoplastic housing UL-rated 94V0
- Splash and dustproof at IP67 grade.
- Operating temp: -32°C to 82°C (-25°F to 180°F)
- Storage temp: -34°C to 149°C (-30°F to 300°F)
- Stud size: M6 and 1/4"-28 threads per inch.
- Housing: Thermoset Plastic, UL rated 94VO
- Compliance SAE J1625; SAE J1171, UL1500 Ignition Protect.
1. Wiring IN (BAT) incoming line, OUT (AUX) outgoing line.
2. Press the ellipse button, the long handle will open and the breaker will be powered off. (Be sure to press the ellipse button. If you use the long handle to power off the handle, the breaker will be broken and there is no warranty).
3. After resetting the popped long handle, the circuit breaker is energized.