Voltacon Microinverter VMI 500W
With a maximum output power of 500W, VOLTACON VMI500 microinverter connects to 1 panel and enables module-level maintenance and management of the PV station by monitoring the power generation of each module. The micro-inverters provide up to 20 % yield improvement in net harvested power (kWh/kW) compared to conventional string inverter-based solar systems
Module-level data can be uploaded to the monitoring platform via VOLTACON data transfer
units through PLCC/Zigbee. G98 Grid Standard Compliance
SANI MICRO INVERTER GRID INVERTER - 500W
The product is certified for the European and UK market, the list of certificates is available in the download tab. The inverter is also G98/G99 Compliant.
Voltacon modular micro-inverter-based solar systems have significant advantages vs. conventional DC string systems:
- Maximised harvested energy: shading & defect immunity, reduced cabling losses, and power optimization (MPPT) for each module individually.
- No single point of failure. Safer system as high voltage DC is eliminated: simple, standardized, cost-effective installation with no specialist DC installers. System management and performance are enhanced through communication down to the individual module level.
- Voltacon inverters uniquely deliver high performance at low cost and high reliability, yielding ~20% cost of ownership advantage.
Advantage of de-centralized solar grid inverters
- Enables True AC-Module.
- 'Plug & Play' - lower installed cost.
- Lifetime equivalent to solar panels – 25 years.
- Higher harvested energy in ‘real world’.
- High-performance system monitoring.
- Rooftops compromised by shade.
- Building Integrated PV (building walls and irregular surfaces).
- PV on grid-connected power poles or streetlights poles.
Communication with VOLTACON microinverters through PLCC/Zigbee enables users to manage the systems in a smart digital way.
|Input Data (DC)|
|Recommended Input Power (STC)||400~670W Single, 60~75 full/120~150 sub cells
(300~450W)*2 Parallel, 72~75 full/144~150 sub cells
|MPPT Voltage Range||24V-50V|
|Operating Voltage Range||16V-60V|
|Maximum Input Voltage||60V|
|Max. Short Circuit Current||20A|
|Max. Input Current||18A|
|Output Data (AC)|
|Rated Output Power||500W|
|Maximum Output Power||520VA (Vac>=230, Vmp>=34)|
|Rated Frequency/Range||50Hz/60Hz (46.5-62)Hz|
|Maximum Continuous Output Current||2.27A|
|Maximum Harmonic Distortion||<3%|
|Power Factor||>0.99 (Default)|
|Maximum Connection Number In One String||8 units (24A circuit breaker, 10AWG cable)|
|Night Power Consumption||<100mW|
|Safety Protection||Classe I|
|Operating Temperature||-40° to +70°|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +85°|
|Transformer Design||High frequency transformer, Electrical isolated|
|Overvoltage Class||OVC III (AC), OVC II (PV)|
|Warranty Period||10 / 25years Optional|
|Dimensions(L x W x H mm)||210 x 230 x 34|
|Safety Regulations||VDE-AR-N 4105, EN50549-1, NC RFG, C10/11, INMETRO ABNT ABR 16149/16150/62116, CEI-0-21, AS/NZS 4777, VFR2019, G98, IEC/EN61000, IEC/EN62109|
and Set Up with Gateway Monitoring Device