Conversol A8 Off-Grid Inverter - 3kVA, 24V, MPPT Charger, Bluetooth. Fast Charging
The latest technology of off-grid 3kVA inverters with integrated MPPT solar battery charger. Up to 9 units parallel operation. Now with wider DC voltages for larger PV arrays with up to 145VDC.
Conversol Super S3 Off Grid Solar Inverter 3000W
The new range of 3kVA off-grid solar inverters sets the standard of the PV industry to a new level. We offer the installers better flexibility in designing autonomous solar systems. The inverter offers direct parallel function up to 9 unit, that means the total power of a 24V based system can reach 27KW.
- Off-Grid 3kW, 3000VA/3000W
- Battery voltage 24V
- Max PV Input 1500W
- MPPT Range 30V~115VDC
- Max Solar charger 60A, Max AC Charge Current 60A, Max Charge Current 120A
- Efficiency (Peak)93 % at Line Mode, 90% at Battery Mode
- With Parallel operation up to 9 units
Our experts recommend you to use the DC PV switches for quick and safe control of the solar panels.
Autonomous Generation of Electricity
The set up is straight forward and all the parameters can be monitored using the Watch-Power software (supplied free of charge with the inverter). The ultra-fast charger with MPPT tracking makes the 3kVA the most versatile and efficient inverter in this power range.
Conversol has a low no-load power consumption that prevents the battery from draining when your off-grid system is not used. The inverter copes with extreme surges of power with high current loads thanks to a sophisticated algorithm, the inverter handles complicated loads without power loss and dips.
The product is configurable in single-phase and three-phase operation and can feed various motors, refrigerators, air conditions and all the domestic type of AC loads.
There is also an auxiliary contact that is used to connect the AC input or an external generator to charge the batteries in emergency mode.
Main Features of 3kVA Off Grid Inverter - 24V MPPT
- Pure sine wave inverter 230VAC
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Selectable charging current based on applications
- Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
- Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance
- Parallel Operation with up to 9 inverters
- Formation of large single-phase and three-phase systems at 380V and 400VAC
- Cold start function
Specifications | Off Grid Solar Inverter | Charger 3kVA 24V 145VDC
|Conversol 3KVA super S3 145VDC|
|MODEL||Conversol 3K-24 Super S3|
|Voltage||120 VAC or 230 VAC|
|Selectable Voltage Range||95-140 VAC or 170-280 VAC (For Personal Computers)
65-140 VAC or 90-280 VAC (For Home Appliances)
|Frequency Range||50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing)|
|AC Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode)||110/120 VAC ± 5% (User selectable) or 230VAC ± 5%|
|Efficiency (Peak)||90% - 93%|
|Transfer Time||10 ms (For Personal Computers)
20 ms (For Home Appliances)
|Waveform||Pure sine wave|
|BATTERY & AC CHARGER|
|Battery Voltage||24 VDC|
|Floating Charge Voltage||27VDC|
|Maximum Charge Current||80A +60A from AC Generator|
|Maximum PV Array Power||1500 W|
|MPPT Range @ Operating Voltage||30 ~ 115 VDC|
|Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage||145VDC|
|Maximum Charging Current||60A|
|Standby Power Consumption||2 W|
|Dimension, D X W X H (mm)||140 x 300 x 512|
|Net Weight (kgs)||11.5|
|Humidity||5% to 95% Relative Humidity(Non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||0℃ to 55℃|
|Storage Temperature||-15℃ to 60℃|
* There is charging current selection only available for 230VAC system.
Product specifications are subject to change without further notice