PV Combiner DC Switch Box 4-Way Input 1-Way Output
4-Way Combiner Box 63A DC Isolator 1-Way Output
The combiner boxes should be installed in any solar installation for off-grid, grid-tie, and hybrid photovoltaic installations. The users/installers have a safe access point to measure and monitor the performance of their solar panels. According to the electrical code for safety, the enclosures offer the following protection features.
1. Lightning protection on the DC side
2. Overvoltage and Over Current protection
3. DC breaker isolator.
4. Fuse installation on the positive and negative terminal of the solar panel.
The enclosure is IP65 protected and can be installed indoor or outdoor.
Notice: Please check the nominal operating voltage of your solar panels in series.There are 4 classifications for MPPT voltage in the solar industry: 100V, 150V, 500V, 1000V. A solar installation will not be protected if the PV string voltage is 145V for example but the selected surge protection device is 500V.
General Electrical Characteristics
- Input 4 strings
- Output 1 strings
- Maximum Voltage 1000V
- Max DC short circuit current 12A (changeable)
- Maximum Current Output 63A
- IP65 ingress protection
- IK10 resistance to impacts
- Dimensions: 292x370x132mm
- Cable entry: PG09 Cable Gland, 2.5-16mm2
MPN Code: SPV-4-1-500V-63A
Electrical Wiring Diagram
DC Switch Disconnector
- Rated Insulation Voltage: 1000V
- Rated Current: 63A
- Category: DC21B/PV2
- Standard Compliance with: IEC 60947-3
- Certification: UL, TUV, KEMA, SAA, CE
DC fuse holder
- LED Indicator
- Rated working voltage 1000V
- Fuse Link: 10x38mm, ABB 15A
- Certification UL, CB, CE
- Operating temperature: -20°C~+60°C
- Humidity 99%
- Altitude: 2000M
- Installation wall mounting
DC Surge Arrester
- Max operating voltage 1000V
- Standard compliance EN 50539 Type 2
- Maximum Discharge Current 40kA
- Certification TUV/CE