Where are our offices & warehouses located?
Voltacon UK Limited
Burnsall Road, Industrial Estate, CV5 6BU
02477 675 575
Str. Augustin Bena nr. 84, 515800, Sebes, Alba, Romania
Xanthi. TK67064, Greece
+30 210 3008259
UK Company details:
Company Registration: 7524135
VAT Number: GB110593740
Before filling out a contact form please check our frequently asked questions below and see if your question has been answered. If you cannot find what you are looking for please fill in a form and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
- How do LED lights save energy?
- They are around 10 times more efficient at converting electricity into light than wasteful old-fashioned filament varieties of bulb which create around 95 per cent heat just to generate five per cent of light.
- How much do LED bulbs and lights cost?
- The independent and non-profit making Energy Saving Trust says: “The price of LED lights has dropped dramatically… “Bulbs that once cost £20 can now be purchased for £5. The LEDs are still relatively expensive, but they soon pay for themselves as they dramatically lower energy bills.”
- How drastically do LEDS reduce energy use?
- The Daily Telegraph reported; “They consume so much less electricity that you will quickly recoup your outlay in lower bills,” and, suggested in 2014, this could save an average household £240 per year. The bulbs typically last for five years or more – extending those savings over a long period. .
- Why are LED lights considered safer than older lighting methods?
- They create light at much lower temperatures and are sold state – with no moving parts – so they are more robust and much less prone to damage
- Why do LED lights produce the best illumination?
- They produce what is known as “directional light” which means they aim clearer and “colder” light in a specific direction. LED lights typically score above 90 on the official Colour Rendering Index which measures how accurately they show hues and tones.
- Is it easy to search for LED lights and products and buy them online?
- It could not be more simple using Ledison’s extensive and detailed website and our Online and Trade Account facilities.
- What are typical delivery times?
- They are usually 24-48 hours, depending on stock. Nearly every LED product is kept on site. But if items are unavailable, deliveries will take 7-10 days. Bulk orders require 10-30 days.