MODBUS for off grid & Hybrid Inverters. RS-485 & RS232/RS-485
Modbus RTU card for communication between computers (PCs) , solar inverter and UPS systems. Provides RS-485 and RS232/RS-485
Modbus Card with RTU protocol
This card establishes communication between the solar inverters (or UPS) and your computer.
Main Features of the Card.
- Modbus RTU protocol
- There is surge protection on the board.
- Configurable between RS-232 and RS-485 using the dip-switches
- The MODBUS function includes read Holding Registers and write Registers.
- Multiple inverters can be monitored and controlled in real time using RS-232/RS-485 communication port
This card will establish communication between your UPS, solar PV inverter (on-grid and off-grid) and your computer (PC) using the MODBUS protocol.
Using the Modbus card, a hybrid solar inverter is connected to energy meter with RS485 communication port. This communication strategy will control the self-consumption via Modbus card to control power generation and battery charging of the inverter.
MODBUS Technical Specifications
- Protocol Support: Modbus RTU
- Power Consumption: 0.5 watt (max.)
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40°C
- Operating Humidity: 0 ~ 95%
- Network Connection: RS-485 and RS232/RS-485 through isolated RJ45 port
- Baud Rate: 2400 bps/4800 bps/9600 bps/19200 bps
- Parity: Even/Odd/None
- Dimension, D x W x H (mm): 84 x 43 x 14
- Net Weight (kgs): 34.7 gr
|Protocol Support||Modbus RTU|
|Power Input||12 V|
|Power Consumption||0.5 watt (max.)|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||0% ~ 95%|
|Network Connection||RS-485 and RS232/RS-485 through isolated RJ45 port|
|Baud Rate||2400 bps/4800 bps/9600 bps/19200 bps|
|Dimension, D x W x H (mm)||84 x 43 x 14|
|Net Weight (kgs)||34.7 g|