Solar PV System 5.5kW Inverter/Charger & Lithium Ion Storage - Octopus Ready
PV 2840Watt. The system is delivered with all the accessories including mounting, solar panels, lithium ion batteries, double insulated cables and energy monitor meters. Ready to be connected to Octopus Agile and GO Tariffs.
Customise your own kit by selecting how many batteries from the drop-down menu.
Hybrid Energy Storage System with Lithium Ion Batteries - 3.2kw PV
The primary goal of a self-consumption system is to optimize the use of solar and/or wind power. In an optimized self-consumption system, surplus energy is stored locally for local on-demand use. Such energy storage is becoming an increasingly attractive proposition, especially with feed-in tariffs decreasing and grid supplies becoming
less stable and more expensive.
With Grid assist functionality the grid can be used seamlessly, whenever there is a high peak load, meaning the inverter can be sized according to the base load.
Octopus GO and Agile Tariff Compatible - click here to arrange the transfer and receive £50 credit
Content of the solar kit
- 8x 410Watt Monocrystalline solar panels 120 half-cut cells
- 1x 5.5kW Solar inverter/charger G99 compliant.
- Lithium Ion 2.4kWh 48V batteries (optional) from Pylontech US2000C
- Indoor cabinet for installing the batteries (optional)
- Double insulated solar PV cables 25meters red
- Double insulated solar PV cables 25meters black
- Digital energy meter
- DC and AC isolators
- Battery fuses and disconnectors
- Mounting kit for 8 solar panels *
* Aluminium PV Structures. We included in the price the cost of aluminium mounting frames, please contact us to discuss if the panels will be installed on the ground, tiled, roof, flat roof, corrugated panel, etc.