Pylontech US2000C Lithium with 5kW Off Grid Conversol V5 Charger MPPT 48V
Modular Design Easy to Expand with Pylontech batteries.The 5kw features parallel expansion with up to 9 inverter
PylonTech Lithium-Ion & 5000Watt Off Grid Inverter with MPPT Battery Charger.
Compatible BMS (Battery Management System) with Pylontech
Modular Design Easy to Expand
US2000 is the latest HESS battery system provided by Pylontech with our abundant experience in delivering our product to more than 5000 homes.
It’ s long life character, highest energy and power density in the industry, fashionable design, and easiness of installation and expansion, all reflect the real requirements of end-users and the strongest technical capability of Pylontech.
List of Equipment
- Customisable from 1 Pylontech battery up to 8
- 1x Solar Inverter Charger, Conversol 5kW 80A MPPT (Maximum PV voltage 145V)
- Short power cables and communications cables
- Long power cables from the batteries to the inverter.
Technical Features of the Conversol 5048 with parallel function
- MPPT 80A, 4000W max solar charger, Digital Signal Processor
- Built-in 3-stage high-efficiency battery charger 80A
- Supports 50/60Hz via LCD program
- 5.0KW pure sine wave output with up to 2X surge max 5 seconds
- 48Vdc batteries should be connected to this unit
- Communication USB/RS232/RS485/Bluetooth/Dry-contact
- UPS Transfer time <10ms
- Programmable LCD with menu
- Can work continuously 24 hours
- Intelligent battery charging control
- Protection system and warnings/alarms for over-temperature, over-voltage, over-current, under-voltage, short circuit and many more
- Full list of certificates available upon request (CE, EMC, TUV)
PV Mounting Structure
A wide range of aluminium and stainless steel components and systems are available to facilitate the fastening of any solar photovoltaic module.
You can choose between portrait or landscape configuration, ground mounts and roof mounts of all kinds.
View the PV Mounting Structures category.
Download the new manual of our Conversol V5 5kVA
Download product documents:
|Conversol V5 5kVA Off Grid - Inverter Specification|
Conversol V5 5kVA Off Grid
|Voltage||230 VAC ± 5%|
|Selectable Voltage Range||110-280 VAC|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing)|
|AC Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode)||230VAC ± 5%|
|Surge Power||10000VA for 5 sec|
|Efficiency (Peak)||93% Line mode, 90% Battery mode|
|Transfer Time||0 ms|
|Waveform||Pure sine wave|
|Floating Charge Voltage||
54 VDC (up to 64VDC)
SOLAR CHARGER & AC CHARGER
|Maximum PV Array Power||
|MPPT Range @ Operating Voltage||
|Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage||
|Maximum Solar Charge Current||80 A|
|Maximum AC Charge Current||60 A|
|Maximum Charge Current||140A|
|Standby Power Consumption||2W|
|Dimension, D X W X H (mm)||140 x 300 x 512|
|Net Weight (kgs)||12.2|
|Humidity||5% to 95% Relative Humidity(Non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||0℃ to 55℃|
|Storage Temperature||-15℃ to 60℃|
* There are charging current selection only available for 230VAC system.
Product specifications are subject to change without further notice